Here for you, wherever you are.
Come be a part of our family.
"Touro has this program set up for people who are working. I took my degree fully online which fit with my schedule."
Catherine Viggato, M.Ed
Master of Education Graduate
Class of 2019
Start your own story at Touro
“We are here to help you become an even better teacher. There is no such thing as ‘spare time’ to a teacher in a classroom, so we need to make your time count.”Dr. Robert Askey Director of Interprofessional Education
- Online classes
- $185/credit for certificate
- $400/credit for Master's
- Low student-faculty ratio
- Earn your school counseling license
- Curriculum is aligned with national standard
- Access to academic services and instituitional support
"The Master of Education program helps you learn some very practical and theoretical concepts that apply to the learning and counseling process."
"I would recommend Touro because it was affordable and helped me to grow as an educator, but also the time fits in with being a teacher."
"Leading is about the process and the people. The Master of Education program equips our students with tools to lead and empower their students."
Receive our Program Comparison Checklist that will help you compare program features in your search for a Master of Education program.
To be considered eligible for the Master of Education program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s Degree (in any field)
- Undergraduate GPA of 2.75 or higher
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Two years of teaching experience
- Valid state teaching license
- Personal statement
- Two letters of recommendation on offical letterhead - one must be from a supervisor
*Admission requirements are subject to change. Check the Application and Requirements page complete and up-to-date admission information.